➤ Istrien Live - DAS Istrienforum
Istrien entdecken:
"Nicht nur Strandlieger"

Zurück   ➤ Istrien Live - DAS Istrienforum > Wichtige Infos für Kroatien Urlauber, Anreise und Wetter > Anreise nach Kroatien

Hinweise

Anreise nach Kroatien
mit Auto, Bahn und Flugzeug (Ryanair, Air Berlin, Wizzair, Germanwings, EasyJet) Tipps für Mautstrecken, mautfreie Umfahrung, Vignetten, Tunnel usw.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 03.07.2012, 07:50
Lutz, im Istrien Forum
Lutz offline
Admin
Kroatien-Profi

Kroatien Fan seit: 01.12.2009
Standard Chaos am Airport Pula ?

Mal sehen ob ich eine Antwort bekomme

Hello Dean,

have you got my mail, in which I wrote you about the webcams of the airport and could you please comment it?

Saturday night I flew from Pula to Frankfurt/Hahn with Ryanair RY4582. The plane was not there as usual at the estimated time. So I called my wife in germany and she said that the plane just started in that moment from Frankfurt/Hahn. Even that it was sure that the aircraft will had 2 hours delay, the passengers had to pass the passport-control and go into the departure area. There they had to stay without possibility to eat or drink something in a restaurant. It was still very hot and it were needful for all to had the chance to got something to drink!

The uncertainity what happened was the next and more worse problem for the people. The stuff knew the problem of course and nobody informed the passengers! It is a shame for an international airport an a scandalous situation! That behaviour is not comprehensible and unpleasant for all visitors. You will find a little report in our forum, here is the link:
www.istrien-live.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8263

I appeal to you to file my legitimate complaint to the responsible manager. I will publish his answer as soon as I will get one in the forum also.

Best regards
Tailwinds
Lutz

N434MH - Supermarine-Spitfire MK26
www.supermarine-spitfire.de
Alt 03.07.2012, 14:04
Hainer, im Istrien Forum
Hainer offline
Kroatien-Fan

Kroatien Fan seit: 21.03.2012
Standard

Ich kann den Bericht nur bestätigen. Auch ich bin mit dem Flug zurück nach Hahn geflogen. Allerdings war bereits um 19.00 Uhr, als ich in den Airport ging, an der Tafel vermerkt, dass der Flieger erst um 22. 22 Uhr startet. Auf Nachfrage am Schalter wurde dies auch so bestätigt. Dementsprechend bin ich auch erst später in den Innenbereich gegangen. Ich habe nicht damit gerechnet, dass Raynair den Passagieren etwas anbietet, zumal dort kein eigenes Personal vorhanden ist. Das Personal wird vom Airpot selbst gestellt. Aber Chaos herrschte zu keiner Zeit am Flughafen.
Wie es um mein Passagierrecht steht lasse ich derzeit von einem Rechtsanwalt prüfen, da die Grenze von 2 Stunden knapp überschritten wurde. Aber was erwarte ich eigentlich von einem Billigflieger. Gewisse Unzulänglichkeiten muss ich einfach einkalkulieren. Ich bin mit Raynair schon über zwanzigmal geflogen und hatte bisher immer Glück, dass keine nenneswerte Verspätungen waren. Dafür habe ich schon öfters bei der Kranichlinie Verspätungen gehabt und habe dann einen kleinen Snack erhalten (aber dafür kostet der Flug auch wesentlich mehr). Da kann man das erwarten.

Geändert von Hainer (03.07.2012 um 15:11 Uhr)
Alt 03.07.2012, 14:08
Lutz, im Istrien Forum
Lutz offline
Admin
Kroatien-Profi

Standard

Ja, Pech hatten halt diejenigen die schon vorher zum Checkin gingen, denn dort gibt es keine Infotafeln und Lautsprecherdurchsagen gabs auch nicht
Alt 03.07.2012, 17:43
Lutz, im Istrien Forum
Lutz offline
Admin
Kroatien-Profi

Standard

Und hier schon die Antwort aus Pula, da kann man ja nicht mehr meckern:

Hello my friend,

yes I received your e-mail, thank you for sending, and as you maybe know now we have web cam on following link :

www.airport-pula.hr/index.php?menu_id=92

Regarding your FR flight to Frankfurt, I'm really sorry for that unpleasant situation for you and for other passengers. I was not working that day, so I'm not sure what went wrong, but It is usual procedure to allow passengers to enter international departure area in case of a/c delay. Reason for that is, so they can go to duty free shop, also there is a restaurant and coffee bar or to relay on our observation desk and go for a smoke at our smoking area. I'm really surprised that passengers haven't been informed about delay via FIDS (Flight information Display System) or personally. I will do what is necessary to get to the bottom of this, to make sure that this or similar situation never happens here again. At the end, I behalf of Pula Airport, please accept our apology for inconvenience we may caused for you and for other passengers that day.

Best regards and hope to see you soon at PUY,

Dean Boljuncic, M.Eng.
Pula Airport Operations
Tel: +385 (0) 52 530 148
Fax: +385 (0) 52 550 925
www.airport-pula.hr
Antwort

Themen-Optionen