➤ Istrien Live - DAS Istrienforum
Istrien entdecken:
"Nicht nur Strandlieger"

Zurück   ➤ Istrien Live - DAS Istrienforum > Tiere und Tierschutz international (Hunde + Katzen) > Einfach tierisch

Hinweise

Einfach tierisch
Viecherl gibt es überall, nicht nur in Kroatien
Moderation: Eliane

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 04.03.2010, 07:18
Kristina offline

Kroatien Fan seit: 01.12.2009
Standard Horror im Tierasyl Loznica in Serbien

Gestern Abend habe ich eine Mail aus Kroatien über erschreckende Horrorzustände im Tierasyl Loznica in Serbien erhalten.

Ich stell die Mail hier mal unverändert rein:

Ako želite pomoći pošalite text dolje na ove dva mailadrese i ovaj mail šalite dalje!
(Wenn Du helfen möchtest, dann sende den Text unten an diese zwei Mail-Adressen und diese Mail weiter.)

Hvala puno
(Vielen Dank)

vetinslo@nadlanu.com
gradonacelnik@loznica.rs

To all the persons responsible for the animal shelter in Loznica (Serbia)

I found pictures of the animal shelter in Loznica on the Internet and I saw in which terrible circumstances the animals are.This place does not deserve the name "shelter". It is a horror camp! So I request you to change the situation so that the animals can live with dignity.

I saw pictures of ragged, ill or dead dogs. They must live without kennels in very small cages or boxes. It’s incredible how they treat these dogs.

On the pictures you can see that the water is frozen and most of the dogs are nothing but skin and bone. The animals don’t receive medical treatment. They have skin disease, tricks, worms, pains and nobody wants to be responsible for this.

This is animal cruelty and in the countries of the European Union forbidden!

There’s a Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act in Serbia, you are obliged to make it possible that the animals don’t suffer. There must be enough food, a veterinary surgeon, who takes care of the animals. Besides there has to be clean water, electricity and kennels.

So I demand from you to change these terrible circumstances, to employ staff who loves animals and takes care of them day by day. And you should allow to help animal activists instead of hindering them.

Observe the Prevention of Cruelty to animals Act.

No person has the right to treat animals like this and you should testify that you are a civilized country where animal abuse does not happen as it does in your "shelter" sistematically at present.

“Dogs are the only creatures on earth, which love you more than themselves” (Josh Billings)

Yours sincerely

Mehr über die Horrorzustände im Tierasyl Loznica könnt ihr hier einsehen:

ACHTUNG! NICHTS FÜR SCHWACHE NERVEN! NETBRE ANIMALS - Azil u Loznici

Wer Interesse an der Originalmail hat (die weitere erschreckende Bilder enthält) um diese weiter zu leiten, bitte PN mit Mail-Adresse an mich.
Alt 04.03.2010, 09:27
Eliane, im Istrien Forum
Eliane offline
Moderatorin
Interesse: Tierschutz, Urlaubspfoten e.V.

Kroatien Fan seit: 01.12.2009
Standard

Nein, wir können nicht überall helfen, aber diese Infos zu verbreiten, hilft schon auch ein wenig weiter. Erinnere Dich, Fred, wie das alles mit Snoopy begonnen hatte.

Wir müssen uns auf Kroatien konzentrieren und auf unser Projekt im Raum Medulin, sonst wird das nie etwas.

Übrigens: diese Zustände, wie sie hier geschildert werden, gibt es in Kroatien auch noch! Genauso schrecklich und grausam!

Eliane

- - - - -
Tierschutz in Deutschland und Kroatien > www.urlaubspfoten.de

Alt 05.03.2010, 10:54
Janchen offline

Kroatien Fan seit: 24.12.2009
Standard

Mein Gott ist das Grausam
Die ersten Bilder reichen mir schon, weiter schau ich mir das nicht an
Antwort

Themen-Optionen