Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.12.2010, 16:09
Tanja offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Kroatien Fan seit: 29.03.2010
Standard

Dear Michael and Angelika,

there are no words with which I could give you our thanks!

In this really hard situation, when we need any kind of help, this is a really big contribution for our association to continue working and saving lives!
I can`t tell You how much this donation means to us, it means we can continue our work on same places where it stopped because there was no fence, sand or something else - and the animals were waiting.

In name of my association, in name of all the volunteers and the animals, I wish you all the best in Your life and further work with your association...

I hope one day we could all connect to make a stronger and better wall against abandoning, mistreating and abusing of animals... and that together we`ll be stronger.

What you did is excatly what we asked of people to do for Christmas time. To stop shopping like crazy, giving enormous amounts of money for gifts, eating too much and buying things someone will never need.

In December it is important to remember a real meaning of Christmas, of loving, caring and giving - and You two are a real example of that!
Thank You for that!