Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 02.02.2011, 05:19
Tanja offline
Erfahrener Benutzer

Kroatien Fan seit: 29.03.2010
Standard

There is always a new dog at our home, for a day, or two... and it became unbereable with Ziggi, Gita, Bella, Beks...

Bella will get sterilized tomorrow so we fixed box so Gita can`t jump over anymore and she is outside again. Four dogs in a house is too much + all the cats...

Their look breaks my heart every time I leave them (Gita, Gonny, Glory)... they are spending most of the day alone in a box, and there is no other solution - but adopter! We take them for a walk, we cuddle a litte bit, feed of course and clean, but that is all we can give. My house looks like a mess, I`m awake at 5 in the morning (and didn`t sleep all night, we had a new dog Bonk that was found for a night here until he goes to other place)... there is no time to spend it more with them, not only with them, but with other animals in association.

Gita, Glory, Gonny are already dogs with a big soul, big needs for love and attention.

Look at these sad eyes...

This is how they look at me when I`m leaving them... it breaks me everytime! And they are so gentle, and nice and perfect!

Now there is even a possibility that Blu would return for a silly reasons (because she is afraid of traffic and a lot of people, now living in Rijeka - which is really different than Ližnjan where everything is calm, and the new owner doesn`t really know much about the dogs and obviously has wrong expectations)

Consider saving one of those lives, they will all be good natured like Bella, middle sized, Gita is for example like a human, very wise and smart, Glory is really gentle and from beggining a little bit timid... They are respective, learn fast, and are not little devils

Ziggi is also just a great dog, like every young dog, likes to make a mess from time to time, playful but easy to deal with, of course, for someone who would not have 4 dogs so he is the only dog or a second to deal with (at the vet. for example he just sits and waits.. while all the other dogs bark etc.).... and my beautiful Bella, she asks for so much more attention than we can give (even though she is in a house and she spends a lot of time with us)