Thema: Riki = Miko
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 04.11.2010, 09:32
Andrea offline
Kroatien-Fan

Kroatien Fan seit: 29.01.2010
Standard English

Hello,

Miko is very fine! He is a real rascal and so lively, none of my cats ever have been!
Yesterday I picked him off the curtains several times, our banana palm tree has already fringed leafes. He climbed the big scratch post until he reached the ceiling! He is doing better with the other cats, yesterday three of them where sitting on the platforms of the scratch post, Josef was topmost, one platform below there was Penny and on the next Miko. Penny always looks at Miko as if he would stink, but the distance when they start to hiss is already below one meter.
With Astor he is too doing fine, Astor also looks after Miko, if somewhere in the house he hears the cats hissing or Miko rumbling anywhere. Miko likes to cuddle with Astor, shares the big basket with him. Just when Miko has his "crazy five minutes", we are very careful. I prevent Astor from running after Miko, otherwise there would be a wild hunt through the whole house.
During the night Miko finds our waterbed really great, last night he cuddled into (sleeping) Roberts arm like baby. Interesting, because he is the first cat which seems to really like Robert, my other cats prefer her mistress.

kisses from Miko
Andrea
PS: as a special "thank you" to Svjetlana I will write future Mikos Story in german and english.